Wednesday, January 22, 2014

a little lensbaby love ...

Ok ok i know i am bad at blogging ... what can i say, i distract easily ... I keep having good intentions but then they fail. So it's been a few weeks, but i will allow for the fact i was on vacation. But now i'm back & it's time for a few pretties & you chance to enjoy the inspirations of the sisterhood stories. 

So i wanted to share some of my favorites from our month in California (& Vegas) ... & as it turns out they were all shot with my beloved Lensbaby. I admit i do have some favorites that weren't shot with said Lensbaby but i swear this lens was designed for California, it just suited the "vibe" of well everything. I love how it used the pretty light so well & the tones were beautiful, & then Vegas a city i have never been able to shoot well it captured it perfectly for me. So enough talk it's picture time ... & when you're done here be sure to head on round the rest of the sisterhood stories circle & check out their musing, words & inspirational pictures starting with Karrie

















If you want to purchase one of these or to view more of my lens baby work you can head on over to my etsy shop sweet dreams & honey ... Happy wednesday! 

18 comments:

  1. You're photos are gorgeous and you really did capture the spirit and vibe of L.A., and Vegas. For some reason the Eagles lyrics "peaceful, easy, feeling" come to mind. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your wonderful kind words ... & i love that song ... possible a new typography print? xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! This is definitely a different take on - some - well known and photographed subjects. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laura, these are stunningly gorgeous. I love them all, you sure do know how to rock that lensbaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too too kind to me pretty lady ... thank you for making me blush. xx

      Delete
  4. We love your photography Laura, especially the lens baby stuff. These are just beautiful, so lyrical. They would make a really lovely book :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too kind to me Jill ... the words mean so much. Now if only a publisher would see your words & agree ;)

      Delete
  5. Another inspiring set... Sigh! So beautiful! I can't pick a favorite, I just love them all xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can hear your sigh in my head ... thank you pretty lady, you make me blush! xx

      Delete
  6. As always, I love looking at your pictures, stunning - even whilst overcoming my envy that you were in California and Vegas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ... sometimes i think the lensbaby was made for california!

      Delete
  7. What stunning, and evocative images - I've always wanted to go to California, and now I want to go more than ever. You lucky, lucky lady - thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that, i think if my photos create an emotion in people & draw them in then i have done the job. It is one of my favorite places to be. xx

      Delete
  8. These are beautiful, Laura, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with every single one of your images! They are beyond beautiful! I can totally see them in a magazine or a photography book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Karrie, now i just need a book publisher to agree with you ;) xx

      Delete